At LifeLinc, the health and safety of our employees, contractors, and patients is our top priority. We will continue to monitor the ever-evolving situation, including guidance and information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and other leaders and institutions, and update this page as new information becomes available regarding COVID-19.
Please check back with this page regularly. Updates will be provided as they become available.
- APSF - Perioperative Considerations for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- ASCA - Statement from the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association regarding Elective Surgery and COVID-19
- CDC - Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators
- WFSA - Coronavirus - Guidance for Anaesthesia and Perioperative Care Providers
- AANA - Infection Prevention and Control Guidelines for Anesthesia Care
- AANA - Guidelines Regarding the Role of the Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Mass Casualty Incident Preparedness and Response
- NIOSH - Recommended Guidance for Extended Use and Limited Reuse of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators in Healthcare Settings
- Proper N95 Respirator Use for Respiratory Protection Preparedness
LifeLinc Employee Resources
Families First Coronavirus Response Act
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020. Click here to view the full document.
LifeLinc Employee Best Practices to Prevent Contamination